New opening

Anthony Walsh Anthony Walsh" <awalsh@itconnections.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:54:31 -0700

Hello Everyone,

Quick note on a new opening that I have interview times available for
tomorrow with one of my clients.  I am looking for the following skills;
MUST HAVE AT LEAST A B.S. OR RELATED DEGREE, Perl, Java, JSP, JavaScript,
Cold Fusion, HTML, and Oracle on the backend for multiplatform programming
on UNIX or NT platforms.  All these skills listed above are not required,
but must have a solid background in internet development for my client.
This is a great opportunity for a "Windows" programmer to move into the
"UNIX" realm.  I wanted to post this because I know there are plenty of PLUG
members like myself who depend on Windows, but want to get away from it.
Give me a call if you think you're qualified.  I will do a phone screen and
let you know immediately if we can get something going.

Thanks,

Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager/UnOfficial PLUG Recruiter
awalsh@itconnections.com
IT Connections, Inc.
602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.