Happy Valentine's Day?

John Albee john@empresamexicana.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:36:01 -0700

I remember when I that when I first went to a PLUG meeting I was 16( Ill be
18 in 5 days).  Unfortunatly I haven't been able to go to another since.
Most the meetings can be too far out, especially for a person who up until
recently did not have a car.  Hopfilly I'll now be able to go more often
now.

John Albee

----- Original Message -----
From: "der.hans" <PLUGd@lufthans.com>
To: <plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 12:49 AM
Subject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day?

Am 19. Feb, 2001 schwäzte Tyler Hall so:

> Speaking of more "different" people, I think we should try to get more
> teenagers involved.   Being (I believe) the youngest person there at 18,
> really is weird.   People look at me like i'm some kind of weird sort of
> nerd or something?   If anyone knows any teenagers that are getting
involved
> in Linux, please invite them along, I need to meet some people my own age!

I know of at least one high schooler that shows up on a semi-regular
basis. I believe he's 16 or 17, so you're not the youngest :).

I'm working on something else as well :).

If you want more young people check into ASULUG as well. Not as big a
group as PLUG, but lots of college students :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/