Happy Valentine's Day?

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:49:36 -0700 (MST)

Am 19. Feb, 2001 schwäzte Tyler Hall so:

> Speaking of more "different" people, I think we should try to get more
> teenagers involved.   Being (I believe) the youngest person there at 18,
> really is weird.   People look at me like i'm some kind of weird sort of
> nerd or something?   If anyone knows any teenagers that are getting involved
> in Linux, please invite them along, I need to meet some people my own age!

I know of at least one high schooler that shows up on a semi-regular
basis. I believe he's 16 or 17, so you're not the youngest :).

I'm working on something else as well :).

If you want more young people check into ASULUG as well. Not as big a
group as PLUG, but lots of college students :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  I'm not anti-social, I'm pro-individual. - der.hans