Happy Valentine's Day?

Sean Roe jackryan@azbiz.net
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:02:02 -0700 (MST)

I have two people (females) working for me that are going to school right
now to learn Linux.  Our company is even picking up the tab for the
classes.  I think it is way cool that they have taken an interest in it
and want to be able to play with the big boys as one of them puts it.

I will mention to them that the LUG exists and encourage them to come to
the meetings.

Sean