Happy Valentine's Day?

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:41:49 -0700 (MST)

Am 17. Feb, 2001 schwäzte Scarlett Gately so:

> Well I am a women so I guess there is two of us who are technically
> superior.  :)

I have worked with Scarlett. I can verify that not only is she a woman,
but also quite technically capable. She also has good taste in music :).

There are a few other women who participate in PLUG via the list or
meetings. The ones that come to mind tend to lurk for the most part,
though.

Oh and before I forget the current president for ASULUG is a woman that
sometimes attends PLUG meetings. She's quite capable with all this geek
stuff :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans