Dodge Super8 Hemi

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:40:20 -0700

http://www.4adodge.com/autoshow/news/hemi.html
http://embedded.linuxjournal.com/magazine/issue05/4812/

If this makes it to production, I might have to give up on the Beowulf
Buick idea.

Imagine the fun:

Sinck slips somewhat tardily into the office parking lot and waits for
the wireless LAN connection to light up....

"Good, let's turn on the quickcam and see if the boss is around...."

"No, the coast is clear, guess it's time to be there."

"WAIT!  What's Mark doing in my cube!  Arrggh, damn lag! <control
voice>activate secondary link please</cv> Aha!  I wondered where my
cookies were going.  The feind!  <cv>snapshot please; print snapshot
to office please; ssh officehost while (1) playsound klaxon.au

Sinck parks and retrieves his trusty mega-lart from under the seat and
goes to collect evidence and adjust some thinking.

The trailing please is from a child's scifi story about failed
mutineers who were almost clever enough.

David