Dodge Super8 Hemi

Technomage plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:57:25 -0700

an interesting side note to this would be the use of a
secured linux box as a black box recording the vehicles
various sensors. could prove very useful in accident
investigations (and with the ability to transmit
either via wireless network or by the use of low BW
packet radio, it could also act as a "poor mans"
lojack system. the possibilities here are
rather limitless.

Technomage Hawke