@home continued

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:14:10 -0700

I think they're trying to allow casual sharing of information, such as a
server for sharing photos of the kids with the grandparents off in
another state.  (Wouldn't even make a dent in the bandwidth.)

But if you start running something like a Freshmeat.net or a
Slashdot.org, then you're begging to be cut off.

At least, I hope they aren't such bastards that they'd cut off a family
site.

(They also never noticed the DHCP server, but I did tell it only to
respond to eth1.)