Presidential Candidates (was: code red and MS's liability)

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 23:35:21 -0400

Everyone reading please run the following on any of my e-mails...
s/Cthulu/Cthulhu/g
... then continue reading as if I were making sense (I know, it's a huge
stretch of the imagination).
Debating mythology... Interesting concept.  Though I guess that's what
EVERY religion has done down through the ages.  (Personally, I am going
to get a huge chuckle when I die and find out the Greeks were right.
Zeus probably has a lightning bolt with my name on it.)