openldap

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 22:20:39 -0500

I am wondering if anyone has any info/experience in geting
Outlook Express to use OpenLDAP for addressbook functions.

I have been able to play around with some objectclasses and get
IMP, Netscape, GQ, and Eudora to play nice; but (oh, here's the surprise),
I can't get Outlook Express to get it's act together.

I know I am no Perl guru, but I must say that what little I know sure
has paided off in getting some ldif's put together.

I suspect all I need is an objectclass or two for OE to come alive
(Netscape seems to really like the inetOrgPerson class).

Any bones thrown are always appreciated.

Mike Starke