need help installing Samba on caldera

Stuart Katz plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:13:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
  Well I've got my Linux machine running Caldera 2.3
using KDE.  This is what I want to do: Set up the
linux pc on my home network, so it can talk to my
windows machine. I've read enough to know i need
Samba, but can't figure out HOW to install it. Do I
need to download it? thats another problem, if the
file is bigger than a floppy, I'll have to use my
zip,but then how do i get my zip to work on linux?
Anyone have any ideas how to install Samba. Thanks so
much.
Stuart