need help installing Samba on caldera

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:39:53 -0700

Check your Caldera cds for a samba rpm.  A version of it should be there.  It
comes with a web interface called SWAT that can be used to create the
configuration file.  It worked nicely for me at work to get the file started
without any basic spelling errors that usually creep into files when I type.