Routing as meeting topic: What interests the group? Your input needed!

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:36:47 -0700

Bob, personally I don't mind the occasional semi-black box... I'd like a
little bit of #1 followed up with some realworld application via #3.

My immediate interest is understanding what would be required to get a
vtun VPN up and running between home and work, FWIW.  :-)

Steve