Routing as meeting topic: What interests the group? Your input needed!

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 21:33:26 -0700

> 1. General (Routing 101)
> 2. Protocols: (RIP/OSPF/BGP)
> 3. Packages (routed/mrtd/gated/zebra)
> 4. Linux-Cisco interoperability (incl. Linux as prep for Cisco exams)

I would like to see all of them, but I am most interested in #2.  I've only
done a little research into what it takes to do it, but the how to says to
buy a bunch of books, and that is it.  I really need to start doing some BGP
stuff at the school to increase its total bandwidth across the multiple
bandwidths that we have and I personally dont have a clue how to do it...
other than I need #2 hehehe

Brian