Routing as meeting topic: What interests the group? Your input needed!

Bob George plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:44:10 -0700

"foodog" <foodog@pop.phnx.uswest.net> wrote:

> Bob, personally I don't mind the occasional semi-black box... I'd like a
> little bit of #1 followed up with some realworld application via #3.
>
> My immediate interest is understanding what would be required to get a
> vtun VPN up and running between home and work, FWIW.  :-)

Actually, the distributed cooperative lab I referred to is based on the use
of (as-yet unencrypted) GRE tunnels between both Cisco and Linux devices for
exchaning BGP routes. The tunnels are more of an iproute issue, but we can
include some notes.

- Bob