Ask PLUG: best OS for wireless applications

Alan Dayley adayley@adtron.com
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 08:12:31

What file system were you running in these disasters?

Sometimes a Linux boot disk will get you access to the hard drive enough to
repair the problem and get Windows working again.  However, I have only
ever been successful at this when the Windows file system was FAT.  I have
not been able to repair an NTFS drive before.

Alan