Ask PLUG: best OS for wireless applications

KevinO kevin_oconnor.geo@yahoo.com
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:22:23 -0700

WinBlows is CRAP. Period. All versions, all of the time. Even when it
works as intended, it still isn't good enough.

It is true that a small linux distribution disk can often easily repair
a WinBlows Fried Filesystem, but nothing can fix Windows, 'cept for
replacing it with something else....

You may now return (hopefully) to your regularly scheduled PLUG
discussion list.

--
Kevin O'Connor

She can kill all your files;
She can freeze with a frown.
And a wave of her hand brings the whole system down.
And she works on her code until ten after three.
She lives like a bat but she's always a hacker to me.
                -- Apologies to Billy Joel