Business Startup

Bill Warner wwarner@direct-alliance.com
18 Sep 2000 21:58:28 +0700

How about this:

A pretty warehouse setup with web cams all around pointed at the
merchindise.  setup so when you order something you can actually
see it almost realtime as you order it.  even with the posibility
of seeing pictures of it be packed and shipped all online.

Log in to website see neat ads and specials.  search for foo.  page
loads with a picture of 26 foos sitting on a shelf next to some bars and
other things.  You order a foo.  An hour later you notice a foo is
missing
from the stack and the number is now 25.  you check your order status
page and there is a web cam picture of someone packing up your foo.
with the shipping lable zoomed in on with everything you need. a while
later you login and see your foo being loaded on the UPS truck.  next
day you get your foo from the UPS man.

Sounds like a neat idea to me how 'bout you?

Bill Warner