Linux & Proliant

Don Harrop root@nis4u.com
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 14:46:15 -0700 (MST)

So far the only stuff I've encountered having a problem with linux is
motherboards that have dual processor circuitry but only one socket on the
board.  Linux tends to see the dual processor funtionality and pukes with
all sorts or errors when it can't find the second processor on
bootup.  The installation went fine though! ;-)

Don