Sprint Broad Band

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 04:00:25 -0700 (MST)

Am 28. Oct, 2000 schwäzte Joseph T. Tannenbaum so:

> So the real question:  If all you have is bad phone lines and a line
> of sight to south mountain, is Sprint broadband worth it??? I am
> switching within 3 mo if it is.

If you're not in the sector that serves the Fiesta Mall area I'd say
you're in decent shape, but you should ask for comments from people in
your area.

If you live in an area where their service is reported to suck I'd suggest
making sure you get a 30 or 60 day money back guarantee. That way you can
try it and see how it works for you.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  A Polish friend of mine got an offer for a free account from AOL. The