write it in Windows, deploy it to *nix?

Michael F. March march@indirect.com
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:51:44 -0700

It is my understanding that the MainSoft product is a library that
you link your WIN32 source to which then produces a native *NIX
binary.

You license the lib from Mainsoft that has a license from Microsoft.

It work the same as source lib from the WINE project.

Anyone trying to port Win32 code to Linux should really look at
WINE now. It works pretty good.

http://www.excelco.com