Fwd: write it in Windows, deploy it to *nix?

John Mosier jmosier@excelco.com
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 10:51:04 -0700

I had done some investigating of Mainsoft.  They have Windows binaries
that can be installed under Unix and Linux that will enable Windows
applications to run under Unix and Linux.  I understand that this was
done to make IE run under Unix, AIX, HP-UX, and Solaris.  I do not
know if they made IE work for Linux.  I think we would have heard
about it.

HERE IS THE RUB:   Licenses for M$ Windows are required to make
it work.