UNIX Systems Administrator Opportunities

jangel@analysts.com jangel@analysts.com
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:12:51 -0700

Good Afternoon,

  Analysts International has immediate openings for UNIX Systems Administrators
located in Tempe, AZ. The qualified candidates will provide UNIX Support at
customer locations in Central Arizona area. Installation and maintenance of UNIX
based servers, workstations, and associated disk and tape subsystems. Tasks will
require experience in the maintenance and troubleshooting of HP-UX, AIX, and
Solaris servers. Tasks are driven by help desk job tickets, configuration
management processes, and new projects. Software installation, and script
writing is required. Experience with HP and IBM UNIX systems is required.

Other required skills for these positions include:
AIX
HP-UX
Solaris
DSN
NIS
NFS
JFS

Analysts International is a solution-oriented company whose mission is to
provide industry leadership by delivering
high quality services to our clients.

Our principal resource is our people. We are committed to attracting and
developing the most talented professionals
who are dedicated to excellence, integrity, and innovation.

Please contact me at any number below, and Analysts International also will give
 a referral fee for a consultant who
has been placed at one of our clients.

Jim Angel
National Technical Recruiter