xmms .. ughh..

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:01:52 -0700

Anyone else have any luck at all with xmms??

After "fixing" several screwups in the source code (I had to replace
several instances of included .h files with the FULL PATH of the file,
as the makefile configure generates screws up the subdirectories for
unknown reasons.. since this doesnt effect the actual code, I doubt
this is the cause of the fact xmms does nothing at all but look pretty
and generate segfaults...) and define socklen_t to int (god damn
glibc, this only effects a file called http.c, why an MP3 player ought
to be accessing the web remains a mystery to me.. I think the feature
creature may have entirely destroyed this programs functionality...)
.. it FINALLY compiled, but it doesnt do a damn thing... until it
crashes.

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|