can't su as user

Micah Abrams micah@neoplanet.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 01:51:56 -0700 (MST)

while it may be true that su doesn't support the wheel group, PAM
does.  There is a PAM module called pam_wheel.so. Using this module it is
possible to limit su access to only those who are members of the wheel
group.  So, assuming your su is compiled with PAM support you should have
no problem limiting su access to only those in the wheel group.