SpeedChoice broadband

Kevin O'Connor kevin_oconnor.geo@yahoo.com
Fri, 12 May 2000 20:35:24 -0700

What time have you found them doing maintenance ? How often does this
happen ??

Does it always seem to be the same time of day?

Thanks,
	Kevin

Craig White wrote:

> I'm running linux on Sprint Broadband...works fine - except of course in the
> wee hours of this morning when they apparently scheduled some maintenance
> downtime - yadda yadda yadda
>
> ;-)
>
> Craig
>
> ----:----|----:----|----:----|----:----|----:----|----:----|
> - Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
> - e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
> - world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
> - e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
> - cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
> - voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445

Kevin O'Connor

"Waving away a cloud of smoke, I look up, and am blinded by a bright,
white
light. It's God. No, not Richard Stallman, or Linus Torvalds, but God.
In
a booming voice, He says: "THIS IS A SIGN. USE LINUX, THE FREE UNIX
SYSTEM
FOR THE 386."
(Matt Welsh)