SpeedChoice broadband

Craig White CraigWhite@AzApple.com
Fri, 12 May 2000 17:19:20 -0700

I'm running linux on Sprint Broadband...works fine - except of course in the
wee hours of this morning when they apparently scheduled some maintenance
downtime - yadda yadda yadda

;-)

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445