Lexmark Optra Printers

Art Wagner awagner@uswest.net
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:55:29 -0700

John;
According to Linux Hardware Database there are a few Lexmark
printers
working in / supported by Linux. Take a look at;
http://lhd.datapower.com/db/searchproduct.cgi?_catid=10
My experience is that almost any postscript compliant printer is
usable under Linux. Special features like forms upload may work?
Reminds me of Laserworks ?
Art Wagner