Lexmark Optra Printers

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@uswest.net
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:00:13 -0700

Here's the thing with Network Printers.  They are on the network themselves and
not attached to any specific computer.  If you look at the specs for the optra
printers they come with a 10/100TX port and an integrated print server.  Your
Linux print servers will not be needed to handle the print management for these
printers.