OS choices [was Re: OpenBSD 2.7 is out]

arson smith arsonsmith@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:21:50 GMT

I got the free media pack from SCO and installed it
a few months ago, and now I have root on 22 production
sco servers.  Kinda scary huh?  I am still learning
alot about it and so far it hasn't been pretty.  Aside
form just being a messed up lay out compared to the file
system standard, it uses links for so many things that
it gets very confusing in a spaghetti filesystem way.  So
far I have nothing good to say about SCO except for the pay.
Luckily I took this job to move from SCO to Linux over the
next few months.

Bill Warner