Exceed and linux

Brian Cluff brian@sequoia.net
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 12:14:17 -0700

I find that running "panel" is better than bringing up term.  that way you
get the most important part of your gnome desktop and you can then spawn
other programs and have then pop up too.

(you might have to do "export DISPLAY=yourip:0" to get all the new stuff to
pop up on your exceeed desktop. I can't remember if the panel sets that for
you or not.)

Brian Cluff