Exceed and linux

Joseph T. Tannenbaum tannenba@futureone.com
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 07:27:02 -0700

NO no-You don't run startx--You ARE using windows (and Exceed) for your
window manager in this manner.  You can open any number of xterms and
start xclock, etc.  Exceed even has it's own pager.  If you want the
window manager of the unit you are going to, I believe it must be set up
in xdm then use Exceed in "Single window" mode (under xconfig-Screens (I
Believe)).

Joe