CD-R help - a possible clue?

sinck@corp.quepasa.com sinck@corp.quepasa.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:44:44 -0700 (MST)

\_ Thanks for the help Art,
\_
\_ Actually I've been using the HOWTO myself to try to get this to work.
\_
\_ I have the ide-scsi, ide-cd and sr_mod loaded into my kernel. in fstab, I
\_ have the following line:
\_
\_ /dev/scd0	/mnt/cd1	iso9660	noauto, user	0	0
\_
\_ which would load it just like my cdrom(?), which is /dev/hdd on /mnt/cdrom.
\_
\_ when I go to mount, I get this error:
\_
\_ mount: the kernel does not recognize /dev/scd0 as a block device
\_ (maybe 'insmod driver'?)

THe man pages and my beliefs say that there shouldn't be a space
between 'noauto,' and 'user'.  Typo in mail or in fstab?

David