How do I mark blocks as bad with e2fsck?

Ken Bowley johann@trod.org
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 20:36:31 -0700 (MST)

Never mind.. I finally grabed the source to e2fsprogs and figured it
out.  After watching e2fsck mark the bad block and clean up the partition,
I now understand why certian programs weren't working properly!