init.d startup scripts.

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Fri, 01 Dec 2000 08:15:31 +0000

does sshd generate its own logs, or is that handled through syslogd?
it sounds to me like you may be getting something segfaulting on you,
but unless there was more data (I.E. logs), I can't be rel sure.

also, what revision of the ssh server set are you using?

Hawke

--
Make a few extra $$$.
Join http://www.processtree.com/?sponsor=29027