New business startup help/suggestions/info needed

Rod Roark rod@sunsetsystems.com
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 10:38:36 -0700

Quite frankly I don't think a cybercafe would do very well in this
area.  Most folks who want to surf the net around here already have
their own computer at home.

What I do think would do well is a well-run restaurant with a computer
at every table.  This is to suggest that you think primarily in terms
of a restaurant that offers good food and good service.

The point is, nobody *needs* to drive across town and pay a fee to go
online.  But everyone *does* need to eat, and they will pick the most
appealing surroundings in which to do so.

The computers can be used to order meals and drinks, request a
waitperson, pay the tab, surf, play games, flirt with other guests,
etc.  But they should be incidental to the business.

Start a good restaurant in Mesa or Gilbert.  We need one.  Country
French would be nice.  :-)

-- Rod
Sunset Systems                           Preconfigured Linux Computers
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/                      and Custom Software