Question marks in place of single quotes

foodog@uswest.net foodog@uswest.net
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 07:00:16 -0700

My favorite link on the subject is at

http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/demoroniser/

A brief quote from the page:

This page describes, in Unix manual page style, a Perl
program available for downloading ...  The demoroniser keeps
you from looking dumber than a bag of dirt when your Web
page is viewed
by a user on a non-Microsoft platform.

HTH, Steve