Need word processor for Linux

Mark Berkwitt mberkwitt@home.com
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 14:22:52 -0700

Thanks, I found it and downloaded it but I'm a bit nervous about installation.  I want to install it as administrator so it will be
available to my user accounts as well but this download is supposidly for a single user.  Does each user account (actually it's just
me) need to install for themselves?

To be entirely honest, I'm probably a newbie, atleast with most things linux.

WordPerfect.tar.gz  is the file name.
Which directory should I have it in before I start?
My guess there's installation instructions inside.
Advice?