Need word processor for Linux

Hawke proudhawk@uswestmail.net
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 14:32:06 -0700

There should be instructions for doing so as root
(and then copying some files required).

I think there is an install /net option which will allow you to
install seperate users.

Hawke

Mark Berkwitt wrote:

  Thanks, I found it and downloaded it but I'm a bit nervous about
installation.  I want to install it as
  administrator so it will be
  available to my user accounts as well but this download is
supposidly for a single user.  Does each user
  account (actually it's just
  me) need to install for themselves?

  To be entirely honest, I'm probably a newbie, atleast with most
things linux.

  WordPerfect.tar.gz  is the file name.
  Which directory should I have it in before I start?
  My guess there's installation instructions inside.
  Advice?