tulip.c

Carl Parrish carl@carlparrish.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:52:52 -0600 (MDT)

Okay I'm running RH6.2 but my network card (Linksys Etherfast 10/100
LNE100TX) isn't showing up. I do a lsmod (among other things) and I see
that my tulip mod isn't showing up so I think no big deal I'll download
the drive do a little insmod magic and I'm back in the game. Only I can't
seem to fine the tulip.c driver anywhere. Lots of other things that look
like they might work but no tulip.c. To be fair at
ftp://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/linux/drivers/tulip-drivers/ There are a
ton of files such as tulip.c-082 problem is I don't know if I want or need
any of them. so my question (finally) is where can I get the tulip.c
driver,  and what is the least painful way to install?

Carl Parrish
webmaster
www.carlparrish.com