Need help changing shells

Todd C. Ames todd@integertech.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 12:28:22 -0700

Ok, I find this slightly annoying, but this is how rh 6.2 configures colored
terms...

/etc/DIR_COLORS  - this file contains some of the color definitions (you can
override these by placing a .dir_colors in your home dir)

/etc/profile.d/colorls.sh  - this file has the aliases for ls that actually
color everything in your term.

You could also check /etc/rc.d/rc.local and /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit if you want
to change any other bash stuff...

todd