Need help changing shells

Gorman, John John.Gorman@pegs.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:35:09 -0700

I believe that the color that displays with the ls command
is related to the --color option in the ls command.

Do a man page on ls to be sure. If that is what you want
you can setup an alias "alias ls='ls --color"

Personally I have mine turned off because I find it
annoying, but hope this works for you.

John