[PLUG-Devel] Suggestion for Developers

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:22:25 MST 2012

Even if true, that does not mean it SHOULD be ignored.  Those folks who are
NOT paying customers are still word of mouth PR, there will always be some
percentage of paying customers who are on lower end computers, and on top
of that, some developers are developing FOSS anyway.  Not all FOSS is free
of cost but a lot of it is.

In short, I believe the author of the article is totally correct in that
any developer who ignores the customer with low end hardware is shooting
his/her career in the foot.