[PLUG-Devel] Suggestion for Developers

eric© ericlists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 13:11:27 MST 2012

I have often thought about this, but I wonder if this really even applies
to most of people using these low end computers?

Perhaps it's the cynic in me, but I suspect that many using these Walmart
PCs are also those most likely to torrent most of this software, or just
use whatever comes with the PCs...

eric