[PLUG-Devel] PLUGdev May 3rd presentation - systemd

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Fri Apr 27 11:54:53 MST 2012

Hi All - we have not had a presenter for May step forward, so I will
pick a topic from the list and present on systemd.

The May presentation is for those interested in setting up an
application to work with systemd, a SysV successor on distributions
like RHEL/Fedora/Centos OpenSUSE and now Debian.

systemd_-_Configuration_and_Capabilities

A presentation on what you need to do to create a systemd script for
your application. Also, some of the help you can find to convert SysV
startup scripts to systemd. And Finally, some of the new options to
consider when starting with systemd.

Presenter: Ed Nicholson,  0x1b, Inc.

We are looking for a June* presenter as well as a presenter on Puppet
to join the Cfengine/Cheff/Puppet comparison presentation we hope to
have early this fall.
*I will not be able to attend so we also need a host for the June meeting.