[PLUG-Devel] next Thursday's dev meeting (fwd)

Austin Godber godber at uberhip.com
Fri Aug 31 12:21:38 MST 2007

Well, realistically, I could split what I wanted to do up into parts.
Start off with an overview of virtualization and then a HOWTO on one of
the virtualization platforms.  Then I could follow up at other meetings
(DEV, EAST, WEST) with additional platforms.

I could do VMware, Xen, or OpenVZ to start with, maybe KVM.

That might be overall better so rather than tackling one monolithic
presentation ("to rule them all") I can just do it in parts.  I imagine
I can blab on for 30min to an hour on any of these topics, plus my
normal pratfall routine ... wow, pratfall is in Thunderbird's dictionary.

Anyone have any requests?

Austin