[PLUG-Devel] next Thursday's dev meeting (fwd)

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Fri Aug 31 12:10:39 MST 2007

Am 31. Aug, 2007 schwätzte Austin Godber so:

> I am also willing to do a State of Linux Virtualization presentation to
> PLUG or PLUG dev given a few weeks lead time.

That would be awesome! Does a day short of two weeks count? :)

Presuming you'd prefer east side, how about the Oktober east side meeting
on Thursday the 11th?

> Google just release a cool Xen cluster manager yesterday
> http://code.google.com/p/ganeti/

And it's GPLd. Excellent.

ciao,

der.hans
#  If you don't think for yourself, others will think for you --
#  to their advantage.  -- Harold Gordon