[PLUG-Devel] Planning the September "Robots" topic

Harold Michels hmichels01 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 25 21:29:05 MST 2007

Robots sounds interesting.

Unfortunately I do not yet know if I will be able to participate or not.

I also have not been able to get the demo to run on my system (No java),
however it looks like core wars on steroids. How can you go wrong?

Since I do not know what you have covered in the past I am not in a
position to offer suggestions. I personally am working on trying to
figure out some very basic things about working in the Linux environment
so for me anything is good.

Have you thoroughly dealt with all that is needed for moving the web and
Wiki project along? Would that be an alternative and then give Robocode
another month to get things in line?

Harold