Forcasting PEP consumers [was]: [snip] Event Planner Project [was]Re: Event Planning Project

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun Mar 13 17:55:02 2005

While it would be acceptable to include information on what they needed (From my
own experience), it would be quite difficult to get a copy of the original docs.
 However I do know enough people to get some serious input from them and even
get them to test/review the app.