Forcasting PEP consumers [was]: [snip] Event Planner Project [was]Re: Event Planning Project

Trent Shipley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat Mar 12 01:43:01 2005

On Friday 2005-03-11 23:09, Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu wrote:
> I can also project from my work designing databases and VBA apps
> for the Herberger College of Fine Arts.  They had fairly refined set of
> needs when planning their various events (Fundraising, productions,
> exhibits, etc)

I assume the papers associated with the Herberger's event planning needs were
public documents paid for with tax dollars.  Would you perhaps be able to get
copies of the applicable needs documentation or requirements?

> And I am sure we have all experienced wedding planning, intramural game
> planning, etc., etc.

Indeed.  But I always try to avoid getting stuck with the planning.  Also, I
when I have been involved in planning I sort of neglected to document the
entire process to a level suitable for industrial engineering.

Also, I am an amateur.  For a project like this, I'd like to have the
participation of professional mitzvah planners.

<big snip/>